Translate

mercoledì 31 maggio 2017

Discovering ZADIE SMITH - ON BEAUTY

I have always been fascinated by English Writers and  Female Writing.  Today when we talk about  English Literature we are faced with a variety of  voices. The community of Writers is now  cosmopolitan and   the writer  ZADIE SMITH is one of the most important novelists. She  describes the society in which she has lived and she focusses on the conflicts which we have in a world which is changing and has changed.
I have read some extracts from the book  " On Beauty" thanks to a seminar which took place  at LEND REGGIO EMILIA   meetings. Thanks to the tutors I could learn more about this great  British voice. I discovered a woman and her ideas about  writing: I also searched online and I found a lot of documents about her works and her ideas . They are all Worth  sharing!! 

Why  writing?




                                              On Beauty


Zadie Smith Reads from On Beauty di TobiasGerry









 
INTERVIEW WITH ZADIE SMITH






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento